Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My best Rugby Teams and Players

Hi my name is Jordan my favourite teams for rugby league is West Tigers,Melbourne Stormers, Warriors, Dragons, Cowboys and Manley Sea Eagles, these are my favourite teams now I'm going to tell you my favourite Players my best best one's they are Johnathan Thurston, Matt cooper,
Benji Marshall, Greg Inglis, Billy Slater, Jeff Lima, Sony Bill Williams, Lote Tuqiri, Bryson Goodwin, Jamal Idris, Israel Folau and Jamie Soward. So there you go these are my favourite best Teams and Players ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done son thats awesome work. Keep up with the good work and you will become a famous union rugby player or a League hero hahaha.The more writing you do the more you can become a sports commentator. Love you and Im hearing really good reports of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan,
    You'll have to get busy with even more fabulous writing now that Mum is and expert blogger! I'm looking forward to reading about your camp highlight.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.best teams for hire

    ReplyDelete