Friday, February 18, 2011

Another year of a spectaclar for Tech@Tamaki

Yesterday,we began to start a new session for Tech@Tamaki as we were
Marching down to tamaki the Year seven's are chatting about how it's going
to be for their,first time at Tamaki College but the Year eight's it's
their second time being there now, the only thing that has changed
is the new classes we are doing like Electronic and Science, but
the old classes were cooking 'Yummy',Wood Tech and Graphics.

At Tamaki the area of learning that I am doing this term is Electronic
I thought it was brilliant creating electrical objects like a torch
that you can attach to your hat so you can see in the dark, also a
fan hat.

I thought it was awesome, beginning a new session for Tech@Tamaki experiencing
new classes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan!
    My name is AnnMerritt Taylor and I'm a junior at The University of South Alabama which is located in Mobile, Alabama, United States. I am taking a class right now, EDM 310, which teaches us about electronics too (well mainly about how to use computers and programs on the internet.)

    I think it's really cool that y'all get to use netbooks in the classroom! I wish my college only used netbooks and got rid of text books!

    Your class sounds really cool and like you're learning how to do really interesting projects! I'd love to see a picture of these hats. Maybe you could post some to your blog?

    Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this post. Keep up the good work! Feel free to visit mine at anytime at My Class Blog.

    ReplyDelete