Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE CHALLENGE

Last week on Thursday we had a game called THE CHALLENGE the rules of the game were to go inside and out of the cones with the ball if you miss a cone or knock it over you have to go back to where the cone that you have missed was and then continue on going inside and out with the ball.But first you have to get into two groups each to play one person has to play while the other person has to wait until they finish and Mrs Quires will tell the person's time or take some off. My partner was Ilalio he was the first one to go I was the one who writes down his time I was cheering for him and I laughed because he smashed 2 cones down and cheated his way through.The other round we switched places. I had the stick and he had the paper Man I was very very very shy I thought I was going to have the worsted time ever but it was the funniest game ever then we went back to class THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan,
    That sounds like a great game to play. I've never played it before. I'm glad you got in there and had fun. Keep up the great writing.

    Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan

    I thought that was a great story you wrote about the challenge.
    You are a very good story writer Jordan.
    when you grow up do you want to be a story writer?

    your sincerely Jarna and Tule

    ReplyDelete