Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maraetai Beach



My family went to Maraetai beach to play games like volleyball and touch. When we got there my brother and his friends and I went to the wharf. The wharf was so tall and the sea was very salty and deep. I was the first one to jump off out me and my brother because he was scared.
After that we went to the other place where my family was. We started to play rugby in sea and it was very hard to run.
After that we heard MR.WHPPY and we shouted "MR.WHIPPY! MR.WHIPPY!" I saw my cousins running to me asking, "Are you going to buy some Ice cream?"
''Yeah" I replied. I ran to my dad and asked if he had some money so we could buy some ice cream. So quickly he rushed to our car and opened the door, grabbed some money and gave it to me. I sprinted to my cousins and said, "Come on, let's go." So we ran again to MR.WHIPPY and I was exhausted. I bought 5 single flakes and it was delicious, then we went back home.

6 comments:

  1. Good work Jordan I like how you used sprinting and all of that talking about ice-cream I feel like some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like you had fun.
    Playing rugby in the sea that is strange and you're right it is hard to run in water.

    By Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordan.
    It sounded like you had fun.
    You have made lot's of effort by
    Describing and editing your movie.
    Well done Jordan.
    You have described it really well.
    Keep up the good work.

    By Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jordan

    your story was magniffisent and great
    well done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savali Schwenke (mom)March 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM

    Well son Im speechless you already proved your point hehehe but you still have to keep it up all the time. You are a very intelligent writer. You made me and dad real proud. You actually taught me about dinosaurs than what I know. This is what you called exercising the motto, "STRIVE TO SUCCEED"Well done my son.

    ReplyDelete