Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Thoughts about Camp

Team 5 Camp coming up in just 4 days MAN getting ready for more interesting activities along with a very delicious meal (YUMMY) I’m looking forward to this cool camp. Yesterday we were sorted into groups My group is the our leaders are Tamati and Rachael two people that I am very close to. It is going to be very cool at camp doing cool stuff even if I don’t know it, I wounder if the Activities are the same as 1 year ago it was SOLID It was called Rock up.

THINKERS YEAH!!!!!!!.

After Camp:
Camp was really awesome especially a chillaxing swim at swimarama first we had a swimming race, the race was really fun our team Thinkerz was coming last but then we Thinkerz had a HUGE comeback from the swimming race when we finished we had our Morning Tea, soon the diving board was open everybody just zoomed off to the bombing pool. Last and not least we GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment