Friday, March 25, 2011

My Letter Home

Dear Mum and Dad

How are you? Hope you are well.

I have a Blog that you can look at to see what kind of story’s I have written it’s got every story that I have told you about and there is still more publish, on my blog and it’s really cool,
our camp was very extreme we did the same thing from last time, in the activities Rock up there were more games then last year.

Our netbook’s are super fantastic! we have a heap of writing but it helps me to write more interesting story’s I think? we have been doing alright in class, and we go to Tech atTamaki on Mondays my class is ELECTRONICS it’s very awesome we have started doing little paper projects.

On Fridays we have Taonga Time it is when we do Scinece, Te reo Maori, Sports (with Miss Va’afusuaga) and Mosaics, and that’s all have to say.

Thanks for reading this I hope you check my blog for the amazing work I have done, once again Thanks.

Yours Sincerly:
Jordan Schwenke

No comments:

Post a Comment